Friday, June 01, 2012

Insomina and pointlessness

I have been in a massive funk for a least a few months. Work is frustrating, long, doesn't pay very well and I feel like I am making no advancement. The search for a "better" more permanent job is fruitless at best, utterly and completely discouraging at worst. I find myself alternating from being so busy I can't even think in my three and a half day, 40-50 hour work week to being horribly bored on my weekend. I feel completely unstimulated by my life right now. I'm trying to change that, but as I sink in to someone of a hypo-depression, I seemingly lose the willpower and ability to figure out how to change it. I also know I have so much to be thankful for...which makes the depressive state worse because I feel guilty and irrational for dwelling on the negative. Consequently, I very rarely discuss the full extent of my feelings with anyone. ...And as usual, I just ran out of compositional steam even though I had more to say, ha.

No comments: